Irving students wear school uniforms:
- Monday-Tuesday: Regular School Uniforms
- Wednesday: Optional "Red Day." All students wear a red shirt to show school pride!
- Thursday: Regular School Uniforms
- Friday: Special Dress Day (Usually Jeans and a Sports Jersey or Tee-shirt). A school messenger announcement will be made on Thursday Evening.
- Any color Irving School T-shirt (Navy, Black, Red, Gray)
- Short sleeve or long sleeve polo shirt (Red, White, Navy, Black)
- Short sleeve or long sleeve button down shirt (Red, White, Navy, Black)
- Irving Elementary will be providing a school shirt to each student during the first semester of school. Stay tuned for more information.(UPDATE: All currently enrolled students received two Gray School Shirts in December 2016)
- Pants (Black, Navy, or Khaki)
- Shorts (Black, Navy, or Khaki)
- Jumpers (Black, Navy, or Khaki)
- Skirts/ Skorts (Black, Navy, or Khaki)
- Tennis shoes or other closed-toe shoes suitable for participation in recess or Physical Education Class
If your student is unable to meet the uniform requirement on any day, please contact the office that morning at 549-7570.
If you are having trouble acquiring the necessary uniform, please contact our Community Advocate at 549-7570.